What is the cause for the degradation of environment?
Capitalism, corruption, consuming society? - OVERPOPULATION!
Please, save the Planet - kill yourself...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mel's Ramos nacked chicks

I'm not a fan visual arts like pop-art, modern art, etc. What I like is realism. Not the realism as art division (I can't stand the most of its examples as I can't stand cubism), but realistic representation of the objects at the painting: the more object is detailed - the more I like it (even if I know that this object is just imagination of its author). 

But the other day a friend of mine send me a link to the site with pictures of the famous representative of the pop-art - Mel Ramos to check out naked chicks... I have to admit, I viewed all the pictures from the gallery. Women's bodies look very realistic. So I suggest you to take a look   ;-)


No comments :

Post a Comment