What is the cause for the degradation of environment?
Capitalism, corruption, consuming society? - OVERPOPULATION!
Please, save the Planet - kill yourself...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lithic age or how to prove your working place on Linkedin.com

I've decided to update my profile on the Linkedin. They asked for my corporate e-mail to get a conformation that I do work there. That's meanly to require such things! Why in the hell should I provide Linkedin with my corporate e-mail?! (or a password for my own e-mail "to search for contacts"?!)

It is on the one hand... On the other... I do not have a corporate e-mail just because there are no corporate e-mails in my Scientific-Research Centre of wounds. We're still in lithic age here...

Ok, damn Linked in wants a conformation... Let's search for official e-mail of the Centre... There is no official e-mail... Providing own e-mail of the director (that is actually used as official e-mail) is not a good idea... Ok, I will feed you with own e-mail (domain name is mail.ru) of the head of laboratory... After entering that e-mail, Linkedin killed me with a warning:

Drop the curtain...

No comments :

Post a Comment